The Uptime360 Android app enables you to connect to your Uptime360 uptime monitoring service and observe the current status of the servers and websites you have assigned to be monitored. It is really useful for receiving notification when you are on the go. You must have a Uptime360 account in order to use the Uptime360 Android app.
– Get alerts as push notifications directly to your Android device
– Quickly resolve outages with new and improved root cause analysis.
– View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
– View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
– View current and past outages as an account-wide summary.
– Quickly switch between all your connected accounts (requires a Team account).
Visit the following link to check out the app,